2013年7月1日 星期一

☆F級創作小書比賽 特優作品 ☆竹科分校,Vicky 張芊姿

My Journal JUL AUG By Elmo
This journal belongs to Elmo.

Canada:
I visited Canada. Canada is a very beautiful country. If you come to Canada, you shouldn't miss Summer Market in Salt Spring Island. In the market, each booth has their own characteristic, like soaphangingsCampanella, and candles. It's very cool! Everybody likes it!                                2016.7.2

Australia:
I went to Australia. Their official language is English, so I could talk to them easily. The Sydney Opera House is a well – known cultural center. Their visual arts are thought to have begun with the body painting of its peoples. Australia is an amazing country. I love it!                                        2016.7.10

Italy:
I visited Italy. Everyone said Italians are carefree and friendly. They also like soccer! I tasted many cuisine, like tiramisupastapizza and risotto. They were so yummy! And I went to Torre di Pissa, it was designed as a finished, the building leaned, but it was still wonderful! If I have another chance to go to Italy, I will be very very excited!                                                                                       2016.7.16

Egypt:
I went to Egypt. Egypt was hot and dry! I saw the pyramids, they were very high and huge, and the pyramids in Egypt were very old. I also visited Alexandria. Alexandria is the second largest city in Egypt. I think Egypt is the most amazing place in the world!                                                  2016.7.22

Brazil:
I saw the biggest “ Christ the Redeemer” of the world in Rio de Janeiro. It's pretty good, what a beautiful statue! It was the most spectacular view I have ever seen, I also watched the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil. It was wonderful! Brazilian like to dance Samba and play soccer. I think I have to practice more, or I will lose a lot of points!                                                                             2016.7.27

Austria:
I visited Austria. I was very glad to visit here. I went to Vienna State Opera. It's the main symbol in Austria. Vienna is a famous place for music, like Mozart, he was born in Vienna. Austria is beautiful! The people in Austria are very friendly. I love Austria!                                                            2016.8.4

Taiwan:
I came to Taiwan. It's a wonderful Island on Pacific Ocean. First, I went to Taipei 101, It's the second highest building in the world. When I looked down the city, everything is small. Then, I went to the night markets. At the night market, the toys are very interesting; the food is delicious!
Taiwan in fantastic!!                                                                                                              2016.8.13


學校名稱:竹科分校
學生姓名:Vicky C. T. Chang (張芊姿)
就讀期數:S217
指導老師:Lily Lily

得獎殊榮:F級繪畫寫作比賽〝特優〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言