2013年7月1日 星期一

☆F級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆大新分校,Jessica 張宇捷

Over the rainbow

I wish I could be over the rainbow one day because I think there a large beautiful castle, many flower and tall trees are made if candy.

Many friendly little people and animals were made of jelly and there were two big smart giants living there.

I would play with the friendly little people there and I could ride on the clouds.

The little people would cook big meals to heart me and I would play games with them.

I wouldn't be tired so I could sit on the tall tree and listen to birds singing all day long.

Over the rainbow, I didn't have to go to the cram school and do homework.

I could eat a lot of very sweet candy and play with my new friends all day long.

I could sit on a cloud to fly to everywhere.

If I wanted to sleep, I could lie on the moon or on a soft cloud.

I could play with lovely animals everyday.

The birds would sing a beautiful song for me, a dog could play with me and many small little people could make some snacks for me to eat.

When I grow up, I would like to invent one machine that could bring me to go over the rainbow.


學校名稱:大新 分校
學生姓名:Jessica Y. C. Chang (張宇捷)
就讀期數:S214
指導老師:Eden 羅筑尹

得獎殊榮:F級繪畫寫作比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言