2013年7月1日 星期一

☆F級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆北港分校,Eric 王子豪

My diary of Sesame

Today was a sunny day and it was very hot. I arrived at a cram school named ”Sesame Street” My dad dropped me off there. There are all funny-looking Muppet's and a bunch of kids. Oh my goodness! You won't want to go there again if you go one time.

Today was hot and I had to go to “Sesame Street” again. There were a whole bunch of kids there. At my school, I am the youngest student of all, but at “Sesame Street”. I'm the oldest one.

Today, I went to “Sesame Street: again. Finally, a classmate appeared who’s age is closer to mine. 

He's Wilson, I thought that I had found a man who I could talk with at long last, but ……

Today I had a monthly test at Sesame Street. The questions were pretty easy.

Today our test scores were announced! I got FIRST!!

Today our class was merged with another class, so our new class has lots of people in it.

Today our class got a new classmate, Big Bird Wu. What an excellent name!!

One of girls in my class, Jessie, is very savage, but her achievements are great, so my championship is ion danger.

Today, we talked about constellations. Big Bird Wu is a Caner. Opps… We didn't know which cancer he is. XDD

My teacher, Julie, usually puts on an unhappy face. She said that she is relaxing, but she is a very cool and funny teacher actually.

Today we kicked each other to decide where we can put our feet I think we will argue like that forever.

Today was sad. I was signed up to make a creative novel by Julie.


學校名稱:北港 分校
學生姓名:Eric T. H. Wang (王子豪)
就讀期數:S215
指導老師:Julie Chen

得獎殊榮:F級繪畫寫作比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言