2013年7月1日 星期一

☆D級四格圖畫寫作比賽 優等作品 ☆曉明分校,Selina 楊庭榛

Who Is The King In The Sea?
One day, the shark and the whale were fighting. First, the shark said, “I am the king in the sea.” The whale said, “NO, you’re not the king in the sea, it’s me, I am the king in the sea.” “But, can you swim very fast?” the shark said.” No, I can’t” the whale said. “Can you shout very loudly?” the whale said.” No, I can’t.” the shark said. Then, Dr. Octopus saw the shark and whale fighting, and asked” Why are you fighting?” They said” We are fighting, because we want to know who the king is!” “Let’s ask every- body to choose the king.” Dr. Octopus said. So they had an election. Finally, everybody chose the whale, because it was gentler than the shark, and nobody wants to be eaten by the shark.


學校名稱:曉明分校
學生姓名:Selina T. J. Yang (楊庭榛)
就讀期數:S211
指導老師:Yumi鐘妮澄

得獎殊榮:D級繪畫寫作比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言