2013年7月1日 星期一

☆E級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆大雅分校,David 陳雯棋

Who Can Help Me
Hello, I'm a big body of land. I'm always white.

Sometimes, it's dark all long. But sometimes it's bright all here!

Do you know my name?

Bingo! You got my name. I am Antarctica.

I have few friends here. Animals and plants can't stand my coldness, so they leave me alone. Only penguins keep me company Because of them, I’m not lonely. How friendly they are!

Now, I'm in trouble. I don't know what's going wrong with me. I have a terrible disease. Nobody can cure me.

I'm shrinking. Parts of my body become smaller and smaller. Some of them swim away from me and others even disappear.

My penguin friends complain that they have less and less space to play and live on.

I'm so scared that water will take over my body. I know I will take over my body. I know I will sink someday.

Someone says humans don't care for our planet. They don't protect Mother Nature.

They put me in danger. That makes me feel really angry and terrible.

People, I'm going to die. Please help me.

Helping me is also helping yourselves.


學校名稱:大雅分校
學生姓名:Vicky W. C. Chen (陳雯棋)
就讀期數:S212
指導老師:Emily 張家慧
得獎殊榮:E級創作小書比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言