2013年7月1日 星期一

☆F級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆大雅分校,Mickey 許家綸

Treasure Around Me

There is lots of treasure around us, but most of it has not been found yet.

I wanted to find my own treasure, so I started my journey with my family's support.

The people in my family were very friendly and I loved them very much, but I thought the treasure wasn't there, so I left my home.

First, I went to my school. The teachers were nice here and they taught me lots of things. I walked around my school, but I didn't find my treasure here, so I left.

Second, I went to the beach.

While I was walking along the beach, many beautiful memories came back to my mind. I used to have a wonderful time with my family here.

Before I was about to leave, I met my friend, Sam, who decided to go with me.

Then, we went to the park together. We recalled all the memories that we had before we continued our journey.

I remember that when I was little, I played ball, flew a kite and went on a swing with my brothers and Sam here.

Unfortunately, I still didn't find the treasure here. I wanted to give it up and go home, but Sam told me not do that, so I gave myself the last chance.

I felt hungry after a long day's walk. We decided to have dinner first before taking off again.

I tool Sam to my favorite place for dinner where I went often with my family.

When we had dinner, I suddenly started missing my family. We had lots of fun together and no matter where I went I thought about them.

Finally, I quickly finished my food and ran back home to tell them about the treasure I found was them.
Without them, my life would be sad. So, my family is my treasure.



學校名稱:大雅 分校
學生姓名:Mickey C. L. Hsu (許家綸)
就讀期數:S216
指導老師:Vivian 朱吉雲
得獎殊榮:F級繪畫寫作比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言