2013年7月1日 星期一

☆E級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆北港分校,Mason 戴誠佐

My 1st Bike Riding
Recently, my father bought a bicycle for me. It was orange and black. Orange is my favorite color. It had two black wheels.

I pulled the bike out. I sat on the bike, my whole body was trembling.

My mother stood behind the bicycle to help me.

My mother let go of the bicycle. I lost my balance and fell down. It was very noisy and scary.

I was in pain lying on the ground crying out loud. I said “Ouch! I am hurt!”

My mother told me not to cry and told me to try again.

I immediately stood up and patted off the dirt.

I sat on my bike, but I still could not overcome the fear, so I said to myself, “I can do it!”

I tried again. Finally, I succeeded, so I was very happy.

I kept trying and rode with the Sesame Street Muppet's.

Some people say that where there is a will there is a way, So don’t give up because you will be good.
The joy of success is a great feeling.


學校名稱:北港分校
學生姓名:Mason C. T. Tai (戴誠佐)
就讀期數:S213
指導老師:Jacob

得獎殊榮:E級創作小書比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言