2013年7月1日 星期一

☆E級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆鹽行分校,Pei-Yuan Yu 余沛媛

A trip with to Korea
Dear Elmo, This is the photo book I made for you.

Remember we went to Korea during the new year? You were so excited because it was your first time to travel abroad.

Remember you were making snow angels? Didn't you feel cold? I was excited, too because it was my first time to see the snow and I made a snowman by myself.

Then, we had a snowball fight. It was so much fun.

Learning to ski was the most difficult activity for you. Remember you fell over a stone, stumbled and tripped?

See, these are photos that were taken when we were eating strawberries. The strawberries were so big and juicy and you ate there of them.

Remember we tried on handbok ? you wore it inside out.

Finally, I had to help you with your hanbok. It was not easy to wear it right. It took us a long time to figure it out.

Look m you and I in hanbok. Don't we look Korean?

Kimchi DIY was fun, too. We learned to make kimchi with our hands. Chopping, washing , seasoning and pickling lettuce was not an easy job to do.

Remember you tried the kimchi you made?

It was waaaaaay too spicy. I guess you probably put too much chili in it.

Traveling to Korea with you was fun and we have so many great memories.

Let's plan another trip to go around the world! What so you say?

Love, May

學校名稱:鹽行分校
學生姓名:Pei-Yuan Yu (余沛媛)
就讀期數:S212
指導老師:Stacy

得獎殊榮:E級創作小書比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言