2013年7月1日 星期一

☆F級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆自由分校,Jessie 李怡頡

Never End

After sliding from the mountaintop. I dropped into a river. I met lots of friends, and went on our journey to discover the new world that I had never seen.

Suddenly, a bid bloody mouth came open wide toward us, which stunned me. Being motionless and seeing my friends sucked into that evil mouth, I was taken away by the big wave.

I was taken to the coast. The sun was burning hot above me. I felt I was shrinking and floating to the air higher and higher.

Someone grabbed me. I saw numerous of my kind. We started drifting along the sky line. The mob became so huge that we all fell back to the earth.

Opening my eyes, I was shocked by the bid noise and high speed of cars. I was in a city, and a pit.

Thanks fully, people in the city didn't want to make their shoes wet, they stayed away from the puddle where I stayed.

I had stayed there for three days. The sun took me out of the nasty place and back to my favorite blue sky.

That was me, a water drop.


學校名稱:自由 分校
學生姓名:Jessie Y. C. Li (李怡頡)
就讀期數:S217
指導老師:Terry 劉凰儀

得獎殊榮:F級繪畫寫作比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言